Book page Written with a loving hand by kitt some time around 15:56 on 9 April 2016
- 4 eggs
- ½ to ¾ cup sugar (according to personal taste)
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup ground almonds
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup sliced almonds, more for garnish
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Powdered sugar, for garnish
Note: The information shown is Edamam’s estimate based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Nutritional analysis per serving (4 servings)362 calories; 21 grams fat; 9 grams saturated fat; 0 grams trans fat; 8 grams monounsaturated fat; 2 grams polyunsaturated fat; 34 grams carbohydrates; 1 gram dietary fiber; 32 grams sugars; 9 grams protein; 221 milligrams cholesterol; 150 milligrams sodium
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, combine eggs, sugar, salt, ground almonds, cream, sliced almonds, lemon zest and juice.
- Melt butter in an 8-inch ovenproof skillet over low heat; when foam has subsided, add almond mixture to pan, tilting pan to distribute batter evenly. Continue to cook tart on stovetop until edges just begin to set, then put pan in oven and finish cooking, about 10 to 15 minutes more.
- When tart is done, put it in broiler for about a minute or until just golden on top. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and sliced almonds. Serve.