Book page Yeah, kitt finished writing this at 20:40 on 17 April 2005
fecklessI've seen this word three times in the last week: on a mailing list, in the Economist, and in the current issue of Real Simple.
- "But I am completely over feeling guilty about the spoils of my feckless career as an impulse buyer -- the clothes that have hung in my closet for five years with the price tags still on them, the gadgets and home-decor items piled up in te garage.
- Lacking purpose or vitality; feeble or ineffective.
- Careless and irresponsible.
- not fit to assume responsibility
- generally incompetent and ineffectual