Andy had his top list:
TOT best of
or best in breed?
1. Mark: Craziest and best "swim hiker". The man for whom it doesn't count
as a hike unless you do something crazy. Wait until you here the story.
2. Shwu: carried most weight in proportion to her body weight.
3. Chris: best luxury items and willing to share them.
4. Kitt: most distance in a single day.
5. Megan: the only one for whom 20 miles in 2 days is "a light workout that
won't interfere with her marathon schedule"
6. Sitka: only dog who was still interested in raw hide bones after a 10
7. Blue: best pain tolerance (maybe 40% of his foot surface is a blister)
8. Shadow: best at pacing himself
9. Dan-O: best at convincing someone that 20 miles in 2 days was a light
Anyone have a top-ten moments for the weekend?
My response was:
10. Andy: most number of dog-carrying miles in a weekend.
A feat of impressive doggy determination.